For any that may be interested, I just submitted a pull request for an
install script for BookStack on Devuan 1.0.0.  Whether or not they accept
it is another story, but you can clone my repo here:

https://github.com/obeardly/devops.git

or just grab the file here:

https://github.com/obeardly/devops/tree/master/scripts

If you're looking for a self-hosted Confluence alternative, I personally
believe BookStack to be the best. At the moment, I believe BookStack is
English only. I hope this is useful to someone besides myself.

On a side note, I'm very close to completely replacing all Ubuntu, Debian,
Fedora and CentOS systems at my new company. In another 6 weeks, with the
exception of our virtual hosts, we will be all Devuan on both our virtual
guests and bare metal.

--
Linux O'Beardly
@LinuxOBeardly