On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 15:51:20 -0800, Mike wrote in message
<20180117235120.ga5...@ferrum.home.colug.org>:

> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 07:02:36PM +0300, Hleb Valoshka wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > ConsoleKit2 has been packaged for experimental (but it's also
> > installable in Ascii).
> >
> > This is an update for the old ConsoleKit and can be installed
> > instead of it.
> >
> > Please help with its testing. What to test: PC stop/hibernate/etc,
> > mounting of usb drives and so on under DEs.
> >
> > ===
> > deb http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/ experimental main
> > ===
>
> it seems to want to install eudev. I am currently running vdev. Will
> it work together?

..sort of, install eudev, if it starts fighting vdev eating
a cpu core, just stop it with "/etc/init.d/eudev stop ".

..to swap between them, issue e.g. "/etc/init.d/vdev stop \
&&sleep 2 &&/etc/init.d/eudev start ", if that fails, swap
back with "/etc/init.d/eudev stop &&sleep 2 \
&&/etc/init.d/vdev start ".

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: