Le 17/01/2018 à 12:22, Irrwahn a écrit :
Didier Kryn wrote on 17.01.2018 11:59:
Le 15/01/2018 à 11:30, KatolaZ a écrit :
The package is now available in Devuan in "ascii-proposed"
      I've added this repository to my sources.list:
deb http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged/ ascii-proposed main contrib non-free

Also added the following line to apt.conf, because synaptic refused to
read the repository:
acquire::allowinsecurerepositories "yes";

Nevertheless, I can't see neither elogind, nor consolekit2
Uh? Aptitude sees it just fine (and I already installed it in a VM):

   Origin: None:2.0.0/ascii-proposed, Master:1.0.0/experimental [amd64]
   Origin URI:
http://deb.devuan.org/devuan/pool/main/e/elogind/elogind_234.4-1+devuan1_amd64.deb

and

   Origin: None:2.0.0/ascii-proposed, Master:1.0.0/experimental [i386]
   Origin URI:
http://deb.devuan.org/devuan/pool/main/e/elogind/elogind_234.4-1+devuan1_i386.deb

You might want to use interactive aptitude instead of synaptic.
Alternatively, you could perform a direct download via above URLs.
Ck2, OTOH, is not in the repositories yet, due to issues building
it using c-i, AIUI.

As for the "allowinsecurerepositories" issue: is your devuan-keyring
package up-to-date?

HTH, best regards
Urban

    Here is the message:

The repository 'http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged ascii-proposed Release' does not have a Release file.Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

The manpage says that apt-secure, in charge of the check, behaves the same with any front-end, be it aptitude, apt or synaptic.