On 2018-01-23 17:17, goli...@dyne.org wrote:
I have a quick Synaptic question . . . when you go to history, do the
directories to the left expand in ascii like they used to in jessie?
They are no longer expanding here. Instead a search field has been
added but you have to specify a specific term to get any results.  I
have not yet found a way to browse history like I have always done.
I'm trying to figure out if this behavior is local, a bug or a new
'feature'?  And is there a way activate the previous behavior?

golinux

Never mind. Since I had neutered the adwaita icon theme the expansion arrows were missing. adwaita is the systemd of the desktop - tentacles everywhere. Stupid gnome strikes again . . .

Sorry for the noise.