On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 21:21:21 +0100, info wrote in message
<36197070-3573-f036-4cf6-a4f3d92ca...@smallinnovations.nl>:

> Today i noticed that the antiX distro (lightweight linux with minimal
> resources) https://antixlinux.com/ is "Based on Debian Stretch, but
> without systemd and libsystemd0". Would it be a idea working together
> with them?
>
> Grtz.
>
> Nick

..absolutely.  Weird we didn't find each other before.  I for one would
have gone there had I found them before I did my upgrade to ascii here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AntiX
https://antixlinux.com/about/
http://antix.mepis.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

..only thing is, where's their mail list? ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: