Dear All,

I have been installing ASCII from the netinst image and I wanted to try KDE
out.

There is a problem with permits policy (from what I can guess) because it
is not possible to shutdown or halt the system from the DE itself and it is
not possible to mount usb sticks.

This happens upon selecting lightdm when prompted during the installation.

I have installed on another partition on the same machine the
plasma-desktop package on top of a working MATE installation and the system
works correctly when I deleted lightdm and let slim do the DM work. I have
also installed kdesudo, polkit-kde-1 packages and substituted
libpolkit-gobject-1-0-systemd with libpolkit-gobject-1-0-consolekit.

It would be nice to solve this so KDE can be installed correctly.

Cheers!

Antoniotrkdz