Am 27. April 2018 15:27:46 MESZ schrieb Stefan Krusche
<li...@stefan-krusche.de>:

> It's the default for the default distribution you are using, I think.
> You can change that in /etc/apt/preference with pinning.

Yeah, thanks - I was just wondering where this default is defined, if not in
/etc/apt/preferences[.d/], as I have nothing there but my custom prefs
(verified on four Devuan and one Debian box, while not aware of ever having
changed or deleted files from a default installation there). Or is this
hardcoded now, in apt, aptitude, synaptic?

lg,

f.

--

[message sent mobile]