Hi all,

I have a devuan jessie with runit and vdev running. On the other hand, recently i developed a new openbox logout dialog:

https://git.devuan.org/aitor_czr/ob-session-logout/tree/master

and now i have to change the "shutdown" command:

dbus-send --system --print-reply \

--dest=org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit \

/org/freedesktop/ConsoleKit/Manager \

org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Manager.Stop

by this other one:

/sbin/runit-init 0

and the "restart" command by:

/sbin/runit-init 6

etc...

@SteveLitt: I'm having a look at the wikis of gentoo and void linux. You have much more experience than me in this matter (i'm a newbie). Could you recommend me other interesting links about runit? Is there any article in troubleshooters.com? I want to release gnuinos jessie with runit and vdev (i removed udev and libsystemd0 from it).

Thanks in advance :)

  Aitor.