Hello Devuan,

I am a sysadmin, mostly deploying debian since
many years. I just came across devuan for the
first time and I wanted to thank you for the great
work! I already switched to devuan on some systems
and I very much agree with the idea of init
freedom. It makes a lot of sense to me. I could
never really understand why debian took another
road.

Thanks again!

Janis, Germany

On Sat, 09.06.2018 at 07:05,