On Dienstag, 19. Juni 2018 14:16:49 CEST dan pridgeon wrote:
> [...]

including Martin's suggestion we have four different short snippets providing
this info, while tail -fn 50 /var/log/messages seems the longest one and there
are surely more than these 4.
Isn't it just beautiful having this diversity.
BTW, I'm glad I didn't have to walk this narrowing path of sD and hope I'll
never have to.
Just want to say thank all of you working on Devuan!