Quoting ael (adrian.lawre...@physics.oxon.org):

> You will all love this! I just reported a checksum failure downloading
> an devuan iso file. Just before closing for the night, I checked
> dmesg. And guess what: I was doing this on debian and it looks like
> a kernel bug (it doesn't say panic) involving systemd-udev!!

I'm at risk of suffering death from irony overload, here.  But, I have
to ask:  Is it possible that udev is reflecting an underlying
hardware-caused error, in this case?  Maybe someone better at reading
syscall data than I could comment.

--
Cheers,              "I am a member of a civilization (IAAMOAC).  Step back
Rick Moen            from anger.  Study how awful our ancestors had it, yet