On 2018-07-17 14:04, Basati wrote:
hi

I want to make a proposal to everyone here in the galaxy, and to the devuan
team. Here are they i think.

I think we can start writing the manual. How?

[cut]

Is this an acceptable proposal?

I believe it is essential that we have a manual, but one that is alive,
continually renewed, maintained and progressively enriched.

A greeting

Basati

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Hello Basati,

Thank you for putting thought into something that would be very useful for Devuan. Yes, documentation is needed and has been discussed extensively at times. msi (also msiism) has been leading the official documentation. A wiki is already in process here - https://friendsofdevuan.org/doku.php but currently there has not been much progress. There is also #devuan-wiki on freenode. Feel free to add your voice and energy to help push this forward.

golinux