On 2018-09-17 18:20, Adam Borowski wrote:
On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 05:27:39PM -0500, hal wrote:
On September 17, 2018 5:16:21 PM CDT, observerofaffa...@redchan.it wrote: :: Regarding those who are ejected from the Linux Kernel Community after
::

Who was ejected?

No one. But, you're responding to our dear MikeeUSA, this is never a good
thread to be in.

His actions are harmful towards those he appears to be trolling for. And
he's spreading falsities once again.

It's a sad day when GregKH took CoralineAda's bait, but with "allies" like
Mikee, you don't need enemies.

Just ignore.

Meow!

Didn't Linus self-eject himself?

I read your response (which should never have had to be written) to Linus' post. Well done!! It will be interesting to see how his absence affects the kernel. If it goes where I suspect it might, I wonder whether there will be another fork in Devuan's future.

golinux