On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 09:11:33AM +0200, Alexander Bochmann wrote:
> I recently used Devuan reportbug on an ascii system against a package that
> comes unmodified from Debian. The bug itself is unrelated to Devuan (missing
> backport of a change that fixes a broken external dependency).
>
> The report has landed on the Devuan bug tracker, but how do things progress
> from there? I haven't really found any info on that.
>
> Does the bug tracking system (or someone on the bugs list) forward the report
> to the Debian maintainer?
> Should I re-report to Debian directly? When I do that, should I close the
> Devuan bug?

When I asked this question on this list previously, I was told that if
a package comes to devuan unmodified directly from debian, bugs should
be reported to debian's bug tracker. I'd say close the devuan bug in
that case, but I do stand to be corrected.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1