Le 14/10/2018 à 09:45, goli...@dyne.org a écrit :

I don't have anything in /etc/resolvconf except an avahi-daemon in /update-libc.d/  Maybe I should start by putting 8.8.8.8 in /etc/resolvconf?

And OT do I even need avahi installed at all?

    Avahi daemon is the Linux dnssd service. dnssd is a protocol for service discovery on LAN (formerly known as Apple "Bonjour"). The essential utility for me is to allow to discover CUPS servers on the LAN, because recent versions of CUPS advertise their presence by the dnssd protocol instead of the former ad hoc protocol.

        Didier