Arnt Karlsen writes:

> On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 00:05:55 +1100, wirelessd...@gmail.com wrote in
> message <6ec111c6-d733-4e15-a944-e2419b63c...@gmail.com>:
>

>> > For Ubuntu there is Remina or like (if I recall the proper name)
>> > but duno what needs for Devuan.
>> >
>> > Misko
>>
>> Remains is also available from ascii-backports.
>
> ..you mean remmina?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remmina
> https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=remmina
> https://manpages.debian.org/stretch-backports/remmina/remmina.1.en.html

FYI, I use remmina occasionally on Devuan Ascii machines running the
default Xfce desktop.  Accessing a Windows VM over RDP at the office
works without a hitch.

For access to other Linux boxen you may have to convince their sshd to
do X11 forwarding (probably enabled by default) but once that's working
you should have no problem showing their desktop on your Devuan machine
using Remmina over SSH.

Hope this helps,