On 10/31/18 12:21 PM, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 14:34:47 -0400, Steve wrote in message
<20181031143447.2b764...@mydesk.domain.cxm>:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 17:04:18 +0100
KatolaZ <kato...@freaknet.org> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 12:16:30PM +0100, aitor_czr wrote:
Hi KatolaZ,

On 10/30/2018 01:52 PM, KatolaZ wrote:
Hi Irrwhan,

you are right. Working on it. Update soon. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

HND

KatolaZ

I'm removing the 'su' files from shadow (login). An empty dummy
package for udevin Ceres is required too. Otherwise, debootstrap
will not work: libudev1.so exists in both udev and eudev.

Dear aitor,

this should be solved now, at least for amd64, and at least for the
base system. Please be aware that there might be some breakages on
ceres as we are working to update it to the current state in sid in
the next few weeks.

HND

KatolaZ

So then this would be a good time for me to upgrade to ceres for my
runit script project, right?

..how many of you guys here on dng are on ceres?

I have it installed with kde-plasma-desktop but hate to use it, resizing windows is a bitch, mouse pointer slips off window edge and plasma crash always.
--
Jimmy Johnson

GhostBSD - KDE 4.14.38 - Intel Core i7 - XFS at ad0a
Registered Linux User #380263