On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 08:55:55 +0100
Andreas Messer <a...@bastelmap.de> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 04, 2018 at 12:11:44AM +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> > It's a _touchscreen_ phone, not a "real" computer.  For that you
> > want Gemini or GPD Pocket.  The input device is not fit for any
> > real hacking.  You at most connect to it from the outside.
>
> Well, according to their information it is going to have an USB-C with
> HDMI output. So Id expect you'ld be able to connect a standard
> monitor and USB Keyboard/Mice.

Not that I'd get one (I have too many toys), but the phone+desktop has
been a dream for some time now.  e.g.:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ubuntu-edge

Personally I'm holding out for a Pyra.  Maybe with a bluetooth headset
it would make for a fine phone..

http://pyra-handheld.com/

They'll be putting Debian on it.  I expect it'll be straightforward to
put Devuan on it, since their previous system (OpenPandora) had people
putting Arch and Slackware on it, and there's a good community who'll
hack away at interesting problems.