On 18/11/2018 00.45, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
..you want to do a separate "make repo" and a "make clean-repo-too",
and possibly move the repo out of the build/ tree, say, to repo/ or
repos/ if you have multiple repos now or later.

Ok, all git repos are now cloned into the repo/ folder. I've also added a few more make targets for resetting, removing and cloning repos, and some other stuff.

..another tip is run your own lan repo mirror and point REPO = there,
that way you can feed _several_ build boxes cheaply.

I already use a local mirror for the devuan packages for the debootstrapping part and some other stuff, but thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,
Daniel Abrecht