Le 17/11/2018 à 16:15, k...@aspodata.se a écrit :
Didier:
      If you want to boot directly to the disk, then don't use a distro.
,,,

I boot directly to disk, why shouldn't I use a distro ?

I see no downside of using a distro, I just choose what parts I want
to use.

    Would you be kind enough to describe how you do that? (unless you found a distro which does this out of the box). Devuan's init scripts expect to find the OS in a certain state which is achieved after the initramfs sequence and is not done by the sole kernel. Eg /proc, /sys, /run and /dev are supposed to be already mounted.

    Didier