When considering additional browsers to add in Devuan, I hope that you consider
Waterfox, also based on Firefox and with backward compatibility with the XUL
extension standard (in 2.0 it expects to connect to a complete backup database
of legacy extensions).

Unlike Basilisk, which is based on PaleMoon, which has had a fair amount of
community and developer criticism, Waterfox is a cleaner fork with a
straightforward purpose of better security, more accessibility to power users,
and more speed. It hopes for modernity without loss of features people who rely
on their browsers to do work require. Unlike IceCat, it isn't mostly a rebrand;
it explicitly has different evolutionary intentions.

I've been using it for many months now. It's occasionally a little buggy, but
otherwise meets a lot of expectations that I feel Firefox and Mozilla have been
insensitive to.

 gl