Le 07/04/2019 à 15:53, Linux O'Beardly via Dng a écrit :
The conference has been wonderful thus far.  The majority of folks that are attending are Devuan "gray beards," meaning those of us that have been around for a number of years. Some of these participants include GoLinux, fsmithred, Parazyd, Evilham, rrq, Katolaz, and Jaromil. Additionally, there are at least a couple dozen other folks including those from Ungleich (The Devuan Hosting Company) and the European IPv6 working group.  There are too many to mention each of them by name, but I want them to know they are appreciated. Their attendance has made this a fulfilling and educational evolution.  That being said, we've had a handful of attendees who are new to Devuan and are here seeking knowledge about the Devuan community, ecosystem, and operating system; including two from a major European bank. (Thanks for coming fellas!) It's been a worthwhile venture and I'm already looking forward to our next conference, which will probably be sooner than you think.  More news on that coming in the next couple of months.  We've had a number of excellent talks which have been recorded and can be seen at https://www.youtube.com/user/DyneOrg. There are many that have been so good that I cannot pick a favorite. There are two sessions left today which are going to be live streamed on that same YouTube channel. It's been a great conference with an extraordinary group of people and I hope each and everyone of you are able to attend the next one.

    Very happy to read these good news. I miss this meeting. Unfortunately I couldn't attend. I would have loved meeting you all.

        Didier