On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 08:46:47 +0200
Joril via Dng <dng@lists.dyne.org> wrote:

> On 22/10/19 06:00, . fsmithred via Dng wrote:
> > The Devuan ASCII 2.1 point release has begun. The installer isos,
> > desktop-live and minimal-live isos are currently available for
> > download here:
> > http://files.devuan.org/devuan_ascii/
> > Other images will be uploaded as they are ready.
>

> Great news! :) Will there be a torrent too?

Hopefully torrents, plural.
For 2.0 I'm hosting a
     987Mb AMD64 live iso image,
     2.1Gb image date 2019-03-28 and a humungous
     21.3Gb "devuan ascii"  which says it contains;
          desktop-live
          embedded,
          installer-iso,
          minimal-live and
          virtual.

My 2c is offering each of the above as seperate torrents might better
serve the purpose of maximising distribution and encouraging people to
keep them current by using the minal installation then update/upgrade.