il devuanizzato Aitor <aitor_...@gnuinos.org> il 18-01-20 11:48:58 ha scritto:
My short answer for now:

- Use lowercase letters for the debian folder. A DEBIAN folder with uppercase letters will be created within each generated packages.
"DEBIAN" uppercase is required from `dpkg-deb -b`: " Creates a debian
archive from the filesystem tree stored in binary-directory.
binary-directory must have a DEBIAN subdirectory, which contains the
control information files such as the control file itself."
I don't create package with Debian normal method documented, I don't
understand how make good package.

- Create a debian/rules file. This file is paramount, but it's missing!
I insert rules file. I will commit soon.

Hope this helps,

Aitor.

Thanks Aitor.