Or replicate Matt Chapman's work elsewhere and do better

Hi, I find the tone of your answer a little "harsh", but happily I don't mind about this details.

Around 15 years ago, I was the main contributor of a french wiki(https://web.archive.org/web/20140228212955/http://www.cdr-pays-brest.infini.fr/index.php/Accueil#Les_activit.C3.A9s_dans_les_espaces_publics_multim.C3.A9dia_au_pays_de_Brest). Sometimes I got some congratulations(for example regarding <https://web.archive.org/web/20131123041435/http://www.cdr-pays-brest.infini.fr/index.php/Navigateur_internet>), most of the time total indifference, sometimes critics about the out-of-date content. But nobody to help...

I absolutely haven't got the time to think about keeping on something like this, and additionally I'm becoming more and more reluctant to the computer science that is sold for a few years now. As only less that 40 years old, I'm an old fellow who doesn't understand the world he's living in at all anymore. Just an example among dozens of others, linked to a any independent Website we could have: in Europe, independent hosting is threaten by a law, about to be enabled, building a censorship on everything: <https://mobilisations.boulevard-voltaire.fr/contre-censure-genralisee-sur-internet/>(french), <https://www.laquadrature.net/en/2018/11/28/antiterrorism-censorship-macron-teams-up-with-the-web-giants-to-set-up-mass-surveillance/>(English)

--
Sincerely, Stephane Ascoet