Hi Mike,

On 4/5/20 8:20 PM, Mike Schmitz via Dng wrote:
One thing I ran into right away, and took me a few tries before I
figured it out; I needed to quote my passphrase, since it has spaces. It
might be good to do that in your call to wpa-passphrase. It shouldn't
have taken as many tries as it did, since I just went through it with a
script I am working on (I am bulding a plugin for awesomewm to do this).

I'll keep it in mind.

It also doesn't seem to store the passphrase anywhere, so the user would
still need to type it in every time.
Yes, i know... This is the first version for testing purposes. This feature will be available in future versions of the CDK interface. Indeed, it's available in the
Gtk-2 frontend:

http://www.gnuinos.org/screenshots/screenshot_2.png

You can find more screenshots here:

http://www.gnuinos.org/screenshots/