Hi Didier,

On 4/9/20 10:19 PM, aitor_czr wrote:
Sorry for the typo. install *ifplugd* or an equivalent.
Another clarification: ifplugd depends on ifupdown and breaks with ifupdown2. The real culprit of the startup delay is ifupdown together with dhcp, and it's not caused by the time-out activation of the wired interface as you pointed out, but rather by the management ofany of the existent clauses for /etc/network/interfaces with the wrong version ofifupdown -better said-,  regardless whether is a wired or wireless
device.

I do not mean to be categorical, I only speak from my personal experiences :)

Regards,

Aitor.