  From: d...@d404.nl
  To: dng@lists.dyne.org
  Sent: Friday, June 05, 2020 11:09 AM
  Subject: Re: [DNG] Error when trying to update beowulf from a local repository

  On 05-06-2020 17:00, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:

    Until now I had updated my system without any problem, now it is giving me
this error.

    root@clt-iyc-03:/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux# apt-get update
    Des:1 file:/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/beowulf beowulf InRelease [25,6
kB]
    Des:1 file:/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/beowulf beowulf InRelease [25,6
kB]
    Leyendo lista de paquetes... Hecho
    E: Repository 'file:/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/beowulf beowulf
InRelease' changed its 'Suite' value from 'testing' to 'stable'
    N: This must be accepted explicitly before updates for this repository can
be applied. See apt-secure(8) manpage for details.
    root@clt-iyc-03:/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux#

    How can I solve it?

    I have tried in the source.list, but the problem persists
    deb [allow-insecure=yes] file:///mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/beowulf/
beowulf main contrib non-free

    Best Regards
    --
    Ismael
    Devuan User: http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=devuan

As seen earlier on this list you must use

  apt update

  instead of

  apt-get update

  Because apt will ask if you agree and after answering Y go on

  Grtz.

  Nick