To: <dng@lists.dyne.org>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: [DNG] history

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 03:31:11PM -0400, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:
Just commenting that your comment makes me laugh, seeing so many people like you, I invite you to visit my country and look at reality, and find out in the conditions we live and how much achievements we have achieved, but not
looking at foxnews.

Best Regards
--
Ismael

Thanks, but already visited your country twice. Once to read a paper
and once to tour with the IFCO. These visits were wonderful
experiences. The people were extraordinarily fiendly, discussions were
quite frank, the Cuban achievements impressive despite limitations.

I'd love to known how devuan or even debian fares there.

--
Haines Brown