Hi Joel,

On 18/12/20 20:03, Joel Roth via Dng wrote:
On Fri, Dec 18, 2020, Didier Kryn wrote:
     Shouldn't we consider using Mdev instead of Eudev? You, as a
distinguished contributor to Busybox, should have an opinion on this.
And what about Jude Nelson's vdev? I, for one, would donate
to support development of these lightweight udev alternatives.
Last lime i built vdev was at the very beginning of 2019 under devuan testing (beowulf) before the conferences. And It worked after doing some minor changes in the code. Maybe i can recover this work.

Cheers,

Aitor.