On Tue, Feb 02, 2021 at 04:57:35PM +0100, rad via Dng wrote:
> I have no problem with a curses version but i suspect that i use the wrong
> program. Sometimes I fill blind.
> The programm calls  refrectinstaller-wrapper.sh

OK, it sounds like you're using Refracta, which is another
distribution based on devuan.

> so what program should i start from the USB-stick ?

Which ever one you would like. If you want to use Refracta, that's
fine. I believe the maintainer of Refracta is on this list, and so are
other Refracta users hopefully as well. For reference, it sounded to
me like you were using the devuan installer such as:

<http://files.devuan.org/devuan_beowulf/installer-iso/devuan_beowulf_3.0.0_amd64-netinstall.iso>

This can be booted from a USB flash drive also, and this is what I
use. Again, I'm not trying to dissuade you from using Refracta if that
is what you want to use. This illustrates the importance of describing
exactly what someone is using, and what documentation they are
following.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net