Dimitris :
and locally, after the us-dictated military dictatorship and its
widespread censorship ended in the mid70s, there was a blooming artistic
creation  and great local music was produced..

in anycase disco would be last on my list of 70s music :P

At last, someone else than me to write these things :-)

When you say "local", do you mean "south America"?

And yes, I've forgotten to mention jamaican soul, Punk and so on. As for Africa, I better know 80s production but no doubt there has been good things in the 70s!

**About Simon Hobson's Brian extract**: Made me smile, sadly I've haven't seen the complete movie yet, my sister told me about it years ago, she loved it

--
Sincerely, Stephane Ascoet