On 2021-03-26 15:00, Steve Litt wrote:
goli...@devuan.org said on Fri, 26 Mar 2021 13:47:59 -0500

Steve Litt and I were threatened with a ban on the debian-user mail
list for our anti-systemd opinions in 2014! Actually, he may have
gotten hammered.  Can't quite remember . . .

golinux

Yeah, I was banned from posting to debian-user, in October or November
of 2014, by that bastion of debianism and proud systemd vote caster Don
Armstrong. As far as I know, my ban is still in effect.

And just so I'm not accused of libel, the following is the link to
Armstrong's assertion that he voted for systemd:

For interesting reading, read the link in Armstrong's post (warning,
big file), read Armstrong's explanation of his vote, and then go to the
top of the file to understand just how bogus the process leading up to
the vote really was.

SteveT

This is by far the best analysis of how the first GR vote went down:

Combatting revisionist history

golinux