On 2021-04-02 19:26, Gregory Nowak via Dng wrote:
On Thu, Apr 01, 2021 at 03:24:30PM +0200, Joril via Dng wrote:
Strange, I can see a https://arm-files.devuan.org/README.txt, it contains
this annotation:

Beowulf 3.0.0 credentials:
        devuan:'devuan'
        root  :'toor'

Beowulf 3.1.0 credentials (rpi-img-builder based):
        pi:'board' (with passwordless SUDO :-O )

When reading the first post in this thread, I heard "files.devuan.org"
instead of "arm-files.devuan.org" and went looking in the former. What
I would like to know is where is arm-files.devuan.org referenced off
of the main www.devuan.org site? The only references there I noticed
about embedded devices go to the forum, and a quick look at the forum
pages didn't make it obvious to me that arm-files.devuan.org
exists. Perhaps a reference to arm-files.devuan.org should be made
more prominent on www.devuan.org if it already exists there? Thanks.

Greg

Greg,

Have you not seen this thread on the forum? Because it is not a community project, it is presented differently that the official devuan isos.

https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=3351

There is a link to that thread on the Download page of the website.

golinux