On 7/5/21 2:21 pm, Thomas Besser via Dng wrote:
> Am 06.05.21 um 20:53 schrieb Ludovic Bellière:
>> You mean this[1] package?
>>
>> [1]:
>> https://pkginfo.devuan.org/cgi-bin/package-query.html?c=package&q=exim4=4.92-8+deb10u6
>
> It's a platform independent ('all') package.
>
> Look at
> https://pkginfo.devuan.org/cgi-bin/policy-query.html?c=package&q=exim4-base
> and you will see, that beowulf-security for e.g. amd64 stays on
> "4.92-8+deb10u5"
>
> After my mail yesterday I got reply on IRC, that there seems to be a problem
> in amprolla with that and a dev will look into this as soon as possible.

So I can see this in beowulf-proposed-updates now. Thanks for pushing this
through.

Showing that while I've been using Debian based distributions for 25 years I'm
still a bit behind on anything other than install/upgrade/remove/purge. I
couldn't get it to install automatically after adding proposed-updates to my
sources.list, but I manually installed it as follows :

apt-get -u upgrade exim4-base=4.92-8+deb10u6 exim4=4.92-8+deb10u6
exim4-daemon-heavy=4.92-8+deb10u6 exim4-config=4.92-8+deb10u6

Is there a better way to be able to install the required packages without
having to individually name each one and the version?

Regards,
Brad