Hi,

Has anyone gotten a Bluetooth headset with microphone working yet?

The Pulseaudio way seems easiest to me since it is only lacking
ofone-phonesim package to make it work.

I gave up with Alsa (and apulse) since we don't have the required Bluetooth
packages for it any more.

The same with Pipewire, it requires a pipewire-pulseaudio package we don't
have and kind of defeats the purpose.

My problem with phonesim is currently that I can't get it to compile, first
it complains about missing Qt5 (even though the packages are installed) on
configure, after removing the check the compile fails on missing /uic and
/moc.

So any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Best

Jyri