On 2022-01-19 12:50, Lars Noodén via Dng wrote:
On 1/17/22 23:17, goli...@devuan.org wrote:
[snip]> This is not a trivial task. The many pieces that need to be
coordinated
are described in this HOW-TO:
https://git.devuan.org/devuan/documentation/src/branch/master/art/graphics/theming-devuan.md
[snip]

What quality of display(s) and color calibration are required?

/Lars

In all the years I have been doing this, that question has never entered my mind and I have no idea how to even begin answering it. I do "eye" art not "machine" art. I can perceive even one increment change in a hex.

Problem is . . . no one can know exactly what color another person is seeing. Add to that the vagaries of the monitor and . . .

I don't know if a screenshot would capture the hex or what's showing on your monitor but maybe you could give it a try for the chimaera desktop and let us have a look.

golinux