Thu, 20 Jan 2022 06:32:39 -0600 - o1bigtenor via Dng <dng@lists.dyne.org>:

> Greetings
>
> When I look at the headers from my emails and sometimes available
> in websites all this information about my system is included.
>
> Is there a way to block the sending of this particular information?

Hi...

My suggestions are:

- do not use email services like gmail or any other similar stuff... much
  better to choose a privacy-focused service etc. --
  either for free (i.e. tutanota) or also paying (i.e. runbox)

- use a good and standardized POP/SMTP/IMAP mail client (avoiding web
  clients when possibile), which should let you heve full control of email
  headers... i would strongly suggest claws-mail which has a lot of
  goooood features (inclunding customization on headers)

Regards
al3xu5

--
Say NO to copyright, patents, trademarks and industrial design
restrictions!