Thank to Steve Litt, thank to all for these discussions.
I'm a simple GNU/Linux user, without experience, just a free software
lover. I start to know to use PC since 1996.
I grew up knowing only '95, only his suites, spending a lot on licenses. I
accidentally learned about GNU / Linux from a friend of the IT sector, but
I was indifferent anyway. "I had everything", everything was available, why
use other systems for more on the command line "?
Exacerbated by the dictatorship of licenses, of the obligations to update
systems, I began to rebel.
Only after 2007 did I begin to get to know this new world and I immediately
appreciated it. Freedom, STABILITY, it was like living on another planet.
Not having the right mindset for command lines, for syntax, I limited
myself to simple program installation commands and so on. Only two years
ago I knew Devuan (I only used Debian) casually, reading an article on free
software, an article in which they interviewed the italian Veteran Unix
Admin, Franco Lanza (nextime), and another world opened up: I was not aware
of the systemd big problem and the "poettering philosophy" and this it made
me feel bad. I understand that you are on the right side!
The soul is to make known, to appreciate freedom, but you find yourself in
front of indifferent people who are now used to monopoly. If freedom is not
taught by the state, which demands it in institutions, schools,
universities, there is little to do. Here, in Italy, the education sector
is now in the hands of a monopoly. The Municipality of Venice (Italy), for
example, had LibreOffice as its system but, three years ago, it decided to
eliminate Libre and adopt the bad monopoly on its intranet. Dejecting.
What's the deal underneath?
Okay, I've talked a lot, I hope you have had pleasure in hearing a
testimony. Good continuation to all and see again :-)

Federico