Hi all!

OARC is happy… no, ecstatic… to announce that the DNSViz historical functions
have been restored!  Users will now be seeing full functionality from the site
at <https://dnsviz.net/>.

A few weeks ago we made the decision to temporarily put aside the attempt to
completely restore the old historical data and instead stand up a new, empty
database so that we could get the full featureset online.  So, for now there is
no access to old tests run prior to the service’s move to OARC, however new
tests will be available for review.

We’re continuing to work to restore the full historical database; we hope that
with the pressure off, and the temptation to cut corners in order to speed up
the process removed, we can restart the import from scratch with a slower—but
more reliable—approach to recovering those data.

I’d like to thank everyone again for your patience with this whole saga.

Matt Pounsett
DNS-OARC Systems Engineering