Whoops, Sara is right and I was wrong. What the WG agreed to was in the slides in Yokohama:

=====
Explicitly state that an upcoming document will define further authentication profiles
  Draft in development, will be submitted ASAP

This draft will document Opportunistic and briefly cite the risk-benefit for it

This draft will provide a brief sketch of authentication in the case where there is a two-way active relationship between the client and the server (e.g. enterprise)
=====

Unlike what I said a bit ago, we obviously can't pull out the current security requirements and point to a future document: that will never fly with the IESG (and nor should it).

--Paul Hoffman