Tim,

The standards work of securing the stub to resolver is done enough that
the focus on that has shifted to experimental implementations and
operational issues. Is it time to think about a re-charter to
explicitly list other work?

(Alternately this group could be shut down and one or more new WG
opened for other DNS privacy-related topics. I tend to think a
re-charter makes more sense, but others may disagree.)

I'm basically thinking that the next step is encrypting the
resolver-to-authority session, right? Steps beyond that to increase
privacy are much tricker, since they involve defeating traffic
analysis, but it seems like encrypting resolver-to-authority is
more-or-less well understood.

Cheers,

--
Shane