From: dns-privacy [dns-privacy-boun...@ietf.org] on behalf of Alexander
Mayrhofer [alexander.mayrho...@nic.at]
Sent: Thursday, 28 September 2017 16:23
To: dns-privacy@ietf.org
Subject: [dns-privacy] Version -02 of draft-ietf-padding-policy

Hello everyone,

I’ve just posted version -02 of the Padding Policy draft. This version
consideres comments from the Prague WG sesson and subsequent mailing list
discussions. Specifically, the major changes are:

-          Changed Document status to „Experimental“

-          Added „Maximum Length“ padding strategy

-          Reworded „Block Length“ strategy

-          Added text with RFC2119 language to each strategy

-          Provided justification for the recommended strategy.

Please review and comment. I’m happy to talk about it in Singapore, and i think
we should be pretty close to WGLC‘ing it out of our eyes after that :) A review
by a native speaker of English would also be appreciated, since i’m pretty sure
i’ve sprinkled in a bit of Engrish here and there ;)

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy-02

best,
Alex