Wed post-plenary sounds good to me as well!

Von: Allison Mankin [mailto:allison.man...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 6. November 2017 18:29
An: Sara Dickinson <s...@sinodun.com>
Cc: Alexander Mayrhofer <alexander.mayrho...@nic.at>; dns-privacy@ietf.org
Betreff: Re: [dns-privacy] dprive (bar) BoF?

I think we should sign up for one of the breakout rooms on an evening and use
Hangout to bring in Sara and Europeans.
We can't keep everyone happy but I think a lot of US folks are attending, and
also we can write up some notes.

How about the evening after the Plenary?

On 6 November 2017 at 12:10, Sara Dickinson
<s...@sinodun.com<mailto:s...@sinodun.com>> wrote:

> On 23 Oct 2017, at 08:08, Alexander Mayrhofer
> <alexander.mayrho...@nic.at<mailto:alexander.mayrho...@nic.at>> wrote:

> Yeah, i didn't necessarily mean a "drinking" BoF, but since BoF in the
> context of the IETF is more a formal event, i took "Bar BoF" as a synonym as
> a meeting that's not on the IETF agenda. Once there's enough interest, i'll
> look into securing a room (though, rooms are typically only available during
> evenings, i guess)

Hi there,

I’m not attending and realise this isn’t an official meeting but would it be
possible to set up something simple like a Hangout so remote folks could at
least listen in or chip in?  I’d certainly be interested.

An evening meeting (Singapore time) would mean Europe based people could join
remotely, lunchtime would suit US better so no way to keep everyone happy….

Sara.