Hello.

This is just a quick note that I've refreshed the DNS-over-QUIC proxy
and client code that we wrote at IETF 104 Hackathon. I believe it's
compatible with the current draft and hopefully will be useful for
testing. Please, let me know if you have another client/server and if
it cooperates with our implementation.

The code is available at https://github.com/ns1/doq-proxy

Cheers,

Jan