On 09/02/2022 18.02, Mike Kosek wrote:
Thanks for your comment - I agree. However, we are issuing single queries in
our study on newly established connections - hence, we have no issues with
HoLB, and thus do not see significant differences between the HTTP versions.

Yes, I knew.  That might actually be a meaningful future improvement of your test-bed.  Even other protocols (except plain UDP, I guess) do not really imply that HoLB is avoided in the particular implementation, though I'd assume that mostly it's OK: https://dnsprivacy.org/implementation_status/#servers  (OOOR line)