Dear colleagues,

The RIPE NCC runs a pair of hidden masters for transferring in zones
from various sources, and distributiong these zones to the K-root and
reverse DNS anycast clusters that we operate.

On Thursday 5 March 2020, between 12:00 and 17:00 UTC, we will be doing
maintenance on one of these servers. In this duration, the server will
be offline for some time. Its IP addresses are:

93.175.159.250
2001:67c:2d7c:66::53

This maintenance will not affect service in any way. The other hidden
master will continue to function and keep all our DNS servers up to
date. After the maintenance, I will send a follow-up message.

Regards,
Anand Buddhdev
RIPE NCC