Hi,

Thanks for your interest. I am using dnsdist as a loadbalancer and slave nodes
are in DMZ behind dnsdist. Only dnsdist server has public IPs that can be
reached from Master public IP (master is located in other datacentre).
Is my usecase not designed well? I thought dnsdist was designed to be used as
LB for DNS services. Do you have any suggestions how to solve this or what
workround should I use ?

Thanks.

BR,