Hi Bjoern,

On 3/9/19 10:49 PM, Bjoern Franke wrote:
> I'm experimenting with dnsdist 1.3.3 on an Arch Linux server and some
> stubbys as clients in my home network.
>
> dnsdist logs a lot of:
> Warning, non-fatal error while writing to TLS connection: Resource
> temporarily unavailable, try again.
>
> I have no clue what causes this error.

This might be a bug in the way we handle EAGAIN error with the GnuTLS
DoT provider. I might have an idea about the issue and the way to fix it.
In the meantime, I'd suggest you try the OpenSSL provider, by passing
provider="openssl" in the options of addTLSLocal(), ie something like:

addTLSLocal("192.0.2.1", "/path/to/cert", "/path/to/key", {
provider="openssl"} )

Best regards,
--
Remi Gacogne