On 7/12/19 2:52 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> That does not work. At the moment, if I want to add another domain (ie
> rate1.com) to the "static" pool I have to check first, if the domain is
> rate limited or not, and if yes, use a andAction construct to achieve my
> goal. So, yes it would be possible, the complex to manage.

You are right, while Pieter's solution would work it increases the
complexity a bit. Since it's not the first time I would like to be able
to apply an existing action without stopping the processing, I'm
considering implementing a ContinueAction() action that would accept an
existing action as parameter, execute it and return None, regardless of
the value returned by the existing action.

That would make it possible to do something like that in a generic way:

addAction({ 'rate1.com','aaaaa.aa' }, ContinueAction(PoolAction("static")))

I don't think it would be too complicated to implement and since it
would be self-contained we could even consider it for 1.4.0.

Any thoughts?

Best regards,
--
Remi Gacogne